Stimulate your minds as host Esther V. Toribio and her special guests dive into collective conversations covering all things [ SEX ]. We welcome all listening ears to further question, explore, and carry out these talks in their respective communities.
** LISTEN AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION - HIGHLY SENSITIVE AND/OR TRIGGERING TOPICS **
* Survivor Stories
* Sex Addictions
* Sex Education
* Child Sex Abuse
* Sex-less Marriages
* Toxic Purity Culture
* Faithful Sexuality
* Sexual Health + Wellness
* Consent + Abusive Relationships
* Bedroom (CUM)-munication
* Sex Positivity + Body Image
* Menopause + Painful Intercourse
* Inviting Sex After Pregnancy
* Pelvic Floor Pleasure
* Infertility + Mental Health
* Male/Female Sexual Dysfunction
*1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse. (Victims of Abuse Statistics)
* During a one-year period in the US, 28% of youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized.
* Children are most vulnerable to CSA between the ages of 7 and 13.
* 33% of women who are raped contemplate suicide.
* Many adults can confirm they never had "the sex talk" as children/teens.
* Many adults can also confirm they begin to questions/explore their sexuality later in life.
From Esther's own personal life experiences and testimony, the SHE IS. series is one of advocacy, awareness, and education. Come learn from resilient voices as we fully embrace our most authentic sexual selves. We invite you to join SHE IS. here at Striving Minds Network via Apple Podcast - Spotify - IG LIVE.
Esther is here to be of assistance. Esther is a trauma-informed therapist and is taking relevant courses to obtain certification as an AASECT sex therapist in the state of Florida.
Email us at email@example.com to book an episode or two.